GEAR - SP 150
A synthetic industrial gear oil based on synthesized hydrocarbons (PAO) under addition of special additives the following properties are obtained:
- a natural high viscosity index
- excellent high and low temperature properties
- a very good resistance towards high pressures and shock loads
- a high resistance to 'micro-pitting'
- a high resistance against corrosion and oxidation
- a long service life
- a strong reduction of wear
This synthetic oil is very suitable for the lubrication of heavy loaded mechanical gearboxes and bearings with a high thermal load. In comparison with mineral industrial gear oils a substantial extension of the oil drain interval is possible. This oil is compatible with all seal materials and paints normally specified for use with mineral oils. So no special change-over procedure is necessary.
|Density at 15°C|
|Flash point COC||°C||250|