Ardeca CP 1300 is a ceramic assembly paste under addition of powerful anti-corrosion and anti-oxidation inhibitors.
Prevents jamming of moving parts. Lubrication and sealing of joints such as screws and nuts, gaskets of engines, cables and chains, gears and conveyors in the machine industry, stainless steel constructions etc...
- Metal free
- Lubrication in a wide temperature range : - 40°C - 1200°C
- Resistant to fresh and salt water
- High adhesive properties to metals
- Corrosion protection
- Portects against electrolytic corrosion
- Contains boron nitride, an advanced synthetic ceramic material with unique properties as high heat capacity and outstanding thermal conductivity
- Use on room temperature
- Shake before use.
- Apply on the place to protect or lubricate.
- Let the solvents evaporate, normally this takes approximately 5 minutes.
- Avoid excess of lubricant, remove excess with a cloth
|Plage des températures de fonctionnement||-40°C / 1200°C|