A fuel economy motor oil, developed according the most recent technology, based on specially selected synthetic base oils and a well balanced choice of advanced additives to obtain the following properties:
- a lower fuel consumption
- a high and stable viscosity index
- a good resistance against shearing
- a very fast cold start, even at very low temperatures
- a safe lubrication film at very high temperatures
- a very good detergency and dispersion power
- a very strong protection against wear, corrosion and foaming.
A fuel-saving, specially formulated motor oil, suitable for certain petrol engines of (hybrid powered) passenger cars, mainly from Japanese manufacturers, which are equipped with the latest technology.
|Density at 15°C||kg/l||0,846|
|Flash point COC||°C||232|
|Total base number||mgKOH/g||6,9|
|Sulphated ash content||%||0,78|