CERAMIC PASTE FOOD GRADE AIROPACK
Assembly paste with excellent lubricating properties, enriched with ceramic particles.
Applicable and approved for the food industry.
This assembly paste contains water-repellent properties, protects against corrosion, has excellent adhesion, prevents seizure during (pre) assembly and lubricates extremely well and long-lasting. Keeps, thanks to the carefully developed composition, threaded connections in motion, even after prolonged exposure to heat and atmospheric influences. Developed for the treatment of stainless steel or brass fittings.
- Excellent, long-term lubricating and water-repellent properties;
- Protects against corrosion and adheres well;
- Contains no metals;
- In particular for the treatment of stainless steel or brass fittings;
- NSF H1 registered.
Very suitable as an assembly paste for all parts and threads that are normally treated with metal-containing paste. This type of paste has been specially developed for applications in the food industry, but can of course also be used very well in other industries.
- Apply thinly on a, preferably clean and dry surface.
- Do not mix with other greases.
- This airopack includes a unique cap including this handy brush, ideal for each work place
|Density at 20°C||kg/l||1,08|
|Operational temperature range||As a paste -20° C to + 150° C; The solid lubricants up to a maximum of + 1700° C|