A universal, reinforced with esters, synthetic engine oil developed next to the most recent techniques and based upon selected base oils, which possess a high viscosity index by nature, to which advanced additieves have been added in order to obtain the following properties:
- A very high and stable viscosity index
- A high resistance to "shearing"
- A fast cold start
- A safe lubrication film at very high vedrijfstemperaturen
- Reduced formation of verbrandeingresten
- A very good detergency and dispersion
- A very strong anti-wear, anti-corrosion and anti-hidden power Angebot einholen
A universal, reinforced with esters, synthetic engine oil. This lubricant is ideally suited for petrol, LPG and diesel engines, with or without turbooplading.
|Dichte bei 15 °C||kg/l||0.850|
|Viskosität 40 °C||mm²/s||92.20|
|Viskosität 100 °C||mm²/s||15.80|
|Viskosität -30 °C||mPas||4470|
|Total Base Number||mgKOH/g||7.4|