For all gasoline, diesel and LPG engines with or without turbochargers.
- Operate engine for a few minutes until engine oil is warm (not hot).
- Add 1 can of Engine Flush to the engine oil. If oil level is already at maximum level, first drain some oil from the crank case to avoid over-filling
- Let the engine run for 15 minutes, alternatively at low and high rpm.
- Drain the oil from the crank case.
- Replace oil filter.
- Refill crank case with recommended fresh motor oil.
Fill the crank case with the required amount of engine oil, as specified in the operating manual. Make sure that the recommended oil level as prescribed by the vehicle manufacturer is not exceeded!